Re: [TCLUG:1981] Chinese e-mail from Linux?

<< I've recently become interested in the Chinese language, and have been
 trying to figure out how to send Chinese e-mail from my Linux box. >>

Isn't there a HOWTO for chinese linux that can help you set up these ? I was
assuming that X has some kind of input extensions that can help you enter
characters in a variety of languages of course I donot have a clue on how that
ties in with mule !

You could search for binaries on chinese/Japanese ftp sites.  Or enter the
file names into a search engine like altavista or on a chinese archie site
like archie.edu.tw. and you could be lucky !