RE: [TCLUG:2085] WordPerfect 8

If their licensing is anything like it was for WP 5.1, the personal version
is single-user only and the server version is multi-user, up to an
unlimited-user license.  The server version probably includes management
tools, but I'm just guessing on that.

NFS-mounting the WP directory might work, but if it is the single-user
version I bet it'll complain about file locking.

Interesting tidbit of info - the older versions of Unix WP (5.0, 5.1) let
people type in the number of licensed users and trusted that they were
entering the right number.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator