TCLUG organization

With regards to Mike's post about the TCLUG's lack of leadership:
I am primarily to blame for that. Due to the fact that most of you wanted
the meetings on Saturday, I haven't been able to make it lately. Plus I
don't have a lot of free time to contribute to the LUG since my workload
doesn't seem to be going down. But with your help things can change.

Since this group is very loosely organized, the group will only be as good
as the users make it. If there is a topic you would like to hear about, let
me know. I will try to get things posted in advanced. Also, send it to
cfandre@minn.net, since that's my priority mail box and will get read.

Switching topics, the InstallFest is still scheduled for November 21st.
This time we are trying to promote it as much as possible. If anyone has
ideas or is willing to help out promoting this thing, let me know. We would
like to get some flyers going throughout the local schools and maybe get
something in the newspaper.

Thanks.

Clay Fandre