Re: [TCLUG:2304] gtk-config

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, Ben Luey wrote:

> The problem is that I didn't compile gtk, I installed it off an rpm along
> with all of gnome. gtk-config isn't on my hard drive anywhere. Any ideas?

You might not like this, but I think you should compile GTK from source
(for this and other reasons). It's not too hard, one of those './configure
; make ; make install' kinds of things. Then retry the solution I gave you
-- the RPM apparently doesn't include the gtk-config script (how
annoying).

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerFire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/