Re: [TCLUG:2333] Graphics cards: who was having problems..

Riva 128 and 128ZX work (albeit limited) when running SVGA at 16-bit
color.  Higher color depths result in some redraw problems (not untypical
for AGP).  This can be fixed either by reducing color depth or refresh
rate (at least these are the solution's I've found with AGP versions of
ATI Rage Pro and Riva 128 (plain vanilla and ZX)).

Peter Lukas
Math Systems Office
University of Minnesota