Connecting Windows to Internet through Linux

I *was* using a Windows NT box (Small Business Server) running MS Proxy
Server to connect to the Internet.

I switched to a Linux box (Red Hat 5.1) several months ago. The other day,
I installed Red Hat on the NT machine and it now dual boots fine. But I
noticed that MS Proxy Server was still running under NT, and when I shut
down the proxy server, I cannot connect to the Web from my Windows boxes.

My questions are:

* What do I need to be running on my Linux box for me to be able to
connect to the Internet from a Windows client?

* How do I need to configure my Windows client box?

---

Here's my setup:

              [   My ISP    ]

              [ ISDN Router ]

              [  GROUCHO 10 ]

[ CHICO  4 ]--[    HUB      ]--[ ZEPPO 5 ]

              [  HARPO  2 ]

All boxes from GROUCHO on down have IP addresses of 10.0.0.X /
255.255.255.0, where X is the number listed above. GROUCHO and the Router
have real internet IP addresses (207.1.203.X / 255.255.255.252).  GROUCHO
has two NIC's.

GROUCHO is my original Red Hat 5.1 box that's connected to the router. I
can lynx or netscape to the Web just fine.

CHICO runs Slackware and I can lynx out to any Web page just fine.
Netscape is not installed, since I'm not using X on the laptop.

ZEPPO runs Windows 95 and I can't get anywhere using Netscape or Opera
unless MS Proxy is running on HARPO.

HARPO normally runs NT and I want to convert it to a Linux box in the end.
I can't use Opera to get out to the Web unless MS Proxy is also running.

Apparently I can't use any Internet services from either Windows box
unless the proxy server running on the NT box. PING fails as well as HTTP.
But I do not need the proxy server running to access from the Slackware
box.

-- Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.