Re: [TCLUG:2395] Re: connecting to the U

Quoting trammell@nitz.hep.umn.edu (trammell@nitz.hep.umn.edu):
> Hello Shawn R. Waite:
>
> I'll mail you my PPP connect scripts when I get home tonight.
> I did have some problems connecting to the U initially, but
> getting the latest version of PPP fixed things.
>
> I still have difficulties getting connected (the modem pool
> refuses connections WAY too often in my opinion) but that's
> nothing I can fix.

Please send this script to the list (or cc: it to the list). I have
gotten several requests asking the same question.

Ummm, Clay, Scott can you start a FAQ section or something like it
where we can put TCLUG specific questions and answers?

Thanks.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700