TCLUG in ComputerUser magazine?

Hello all:

I picked a copy of ComputerUser (the local free computer rag) at
General Nanosystems last night.  I was unhappy to find TCLUG not
mentioned in the section of the paper that lists meeting times
for the various user groups.

There's a blurb that says user groups can be listed if they send
info to:

    ComputerUser
    220 South 6th Street, Suite 500
    Minneapolis  MN  55402

If no one objects (and I hope you do), I'll send the following in
to ComputerUser:

    (to be put under 'Linux', in the 'Operating Systems' section)

    Want to learn how to use the free multitasking operating system
    that's sweeping the globe?  The Twin Cities Linux Users' Group
    (TCLUG) meets regularly to do just that.  Visit the TCLUG web
    site at "http://tclug.real-time.com".

John

P.S. - I bought Applixware last night.  Cool!  :-)