Re: [TCLUG:2449] Boot from hard drive using NT bootloader?

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998, Chris Schumann wrote:
> (I took this off the list. I hpoe that's ok.)

I'm not sure how to answer the question, since when I installed Red Hat,
it asked me where to put LILO. I chose to NOT put it in the MBR since the
docs advised against that in my case. I don't know what your distribution
of Linux does by default when you set it up, and I'm not fluent in LILO.

However, someone on the list WILL know the answer to your question. How do
you determine where LILO is installed? How do you move it off the Master
Boot Record and onto the first Linux partition?

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.