Re: [TCLUG:2481] Unfriendly Linux Gift

You can always try using a driver for an older printer.  I'm pretty sure
that the 712C uses similar printing methods as the older HP 512C's and so
on.  Give one of those a try, they won't give you access to the newer
features of the 712, but you "should" be able to print.

Peter Lukas
Math Systems Office
University of Minnesota