old version of Netscape

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find an old version of Netscape
Navigator. Specifically, I'd like something like 3.04. I'm running 4.08 on
those little Compaqs in the computer lab, but I'd like to find something
leaner. The 3.x series is Java-capable isn't it?

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your