Re: [TCLUG:2546] Configuring for 2 Network Adapters

When the system configured them automatically at boot, it did this:
1.	Old NIC
irq=11, io=0xff00  assigned to eth1
2.	New NIC
irq=11, io=0xfc80  assigned to eth0

I have set nothing on the cards, don't think I *need* to but will
withstand correction on that.  Recall, they are,respectively, 3c905 and
3c905B.

gp