RE: [TCLUG:2581] Interesting Linux articles

You're talking about phone support, correct?  I agree with your sentiment.
On the other hand, their on-line tech articles are very useful and usually
save me the trouble of a phone call.

Anyone know if Digi PortServer drivers for SCO OpenServer or SCO UnixWare
will work on a Linux box?

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator