Re: [TCLUG:2638] PPP/Kernal Source Location

By default, RedHat 5.1 doesn't install the kernel sources.  You will want
to find the kernel-source.something.rpm on the CD or whatever you
installed from.  And install with 'rpm -Uvh kernel-source.something.rpm .
I don't remember if there's a kernel-headers rpm file, but if there is,
install that, too.

Hope that helps,
Chris