Re: [TCLUG:2692] Fw: [TCLUG:2678] memory above 64megs

Here's the beginning to my lilo.conf file. It shows where the append line goes.

While we're on the topic deosn anyone know how to append two things in the
lilo.conf file? I've tried separating the two appends with spaces and commas
and putting in two append lines. It doesn't seem to like either of them.

# Start LILO global section
boot = /dev/hda
#compact        # faster, but won't work on all systems.
delay = 300
vga = normal    # force sane state
# ramdisk = 0     # paranoia setting
# End LILO global section
# Linux bootable partition config begins
image = /vmlinuz
  append = "mem=128M"
  root = /dev/hda1
  label = linux
  read-only # Non-UMSDOS filesystems should be mounted read-only for checking
# Linux bootable partition config ends

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)