voice mail server

Does anyone know of a software company that makes voice mail software that
runs on pc compatibles? We have a digital voice mail system with Toshiba
dk280 phones and our voice mail server had a hard drive failure and the
company that made is out of business and we have no software for it.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

We live in the Computer Age, and you need to get with the program.  You
are standing in the airport terminal of life, and the jet plane of the 21st
century isabout to take off.  You must make a choice: Do you remain in the
terminal, eating the stale vending-machine food of outmoded thinking?  Or do
you get on the plane and soar into the stratosphere of computerization, swept
along by the jet stream of evolving technology, enjoying the in-flight snack
of virtually unlimited information access, secure in the knowledge that if you
encounter the turbulence of rapid change, you are holding, in this book, the
barf bag of expert guidance?  -- Dave Barry