Re: [TCLUG:2721] Networking via parallel port

On Thu, Dec 10 1998, Barnholtz, Brian wrote:
Barnho> Is it possible to connect to linux machines via a parallel to parallel
Barnho> port?  I have 2 machines and would like to exchange information between
Barnho> the two with out purchasing network cards.
Barnho>
Barnho> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Look into PLIP.  There's a howto on it.  I've tried it, but never gotten it to work.  Let me know if you do.

---
Jon Schewe
jpschewe@usa.net
http://tcfreenet.org/~schewe