Re: [TCLUG:2449] Boot from hard drive using NT bootloader?

I made a workaround using loadlin, since I think LILO will not work
because my Linux partition is beyond 1024 cylinders. I'm posting this for
those who might want to do the same thing.

I now have two options:

1. Start Win95 then run loadlin. Win95 tells me that it must run in MS-DOS
mode, and shuts down my machine. From then on, each time I select Win95,
it gives me a few seconds to "really" start Win95 by pressing ESC, and if
I don't, it starts linux. Neat.

2. Start Win95 but press F8 and select command prompt. Then run loadlin.
Next time I select Win95, it really starts Win95.

Chris