Syncing two boxes

I have the IP of mybox set up as an Internet site. I will be moving to
Portland soon and before I do, I'll run out there with another box that
should be set up identically to my main box. I'll hook it up with a
different ISP and then register with the Internic for the change.

What I'd like suggestions on is how to keep the two boxes in sync while
they are both up an running. Any ideas on this?

Thanks.

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.