linux web server

Greetings-
I've recently moved to the Twin Cities area and now I'm now looking for
any suggestions on different flavors of Linux for my endeavour into
setting up a Linux web server with Apache.  For the time being, I will
have a dedicated P133/64 machine and ample HDD space.  I've come to a
halt on deciding between OpenLinux and Slackware, would anyone be able
to detail some of the benefits/negatives between those (or even others
if necessary).  I searched through the linux.org web site but found only
vague details on what the different companies had to offer.  Any insight
would be wonderful, thanks!
--
Mathias A. Taylor
mataylor@uswest.net