Qt license debate: OVER

I seem to remember that there was some debate about Troll Tech's licensing
schema for the Qt libraries (used in KDE, and other stuff). Some people
didn't like the fact that though KDE was OpenSource, Qt wasn't. I seem to
remember that some said they were going Gnome primarily for this reason.

It appears that a number of people have had this complaint, because Qt
will be going OpenSource as of version 2.0. Check it out:

http://www.troll.no/announce/qpl.html

If y'all already knew this, feel free to tell me to get out of my box more
often!

			Neal Tovsen