quote confession (was run program for a while, then kill)

I take all that I said back. I got that quote confused with "When I die, I
want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not the screaming, yelling
passengers in his car." -- which I have seen in many places attributed to
unknown. The vegatrian quote I just heard somewhere and so I put unknown.
Thank you -- my fortune file now has it correctly attributed.

Ben