samba write locks

How would I setup a samba share such that only one writeable connection
can be made at a time. I have a file I'd like to give many people write
access, but I don't want data corruption, or a loss of data changes. I
just read the smb.conf man page, but max connections and locking seems to
only limit the number of connections, and I'd like have have an unlimited
number on read-only connections.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

"Are your parents going out for New Year's Eve?"  -- Hobbes
"Are you kidding?  My parents' idea of a wild night is to mix a scoop of real
coffee in with decaf." -- Calvin