Re: [TCLUG:3215] fdformat

I have to say you guys are giving me an education today. Much appreciated!

I got the lowlevel format (mapping sectors to fd media), formated the floppy
as ext2 and ran the "dd if=/home/rtp/bootdisk/boot.img of=/dev/fd0 bs=8k".

Unfortuneately, I've got the same result "initrd.img..........failed boot".

At this point, I am going to sleep on it and absorb everything that's been
chucked into the old wood chopper (aka brain).

Ron Parker