Re: [TCLUG:3273] gtk+ 1.1.12

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 07:23:32PM +0100, Martin wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> Im using Suse 6.0 (german) and kde. first of all i compiled the glib and
> set the path to the lib directory. then i wanted to install gtk..
> ./configure worked find, but i couldn't execute the make command (it's the
> right make command - i checked it on the gtk homepage). It stopped with the
> message:
> entering directory /root/gtk/po
> no rules to make target 'deNONE', needed by 'all-yes'. Stop
> Leaving directory and so on.....
>
> Could someone just tell me, what i'm doing wrong? thanks
> Martin

That's not good.

First, are you compiling from the dist or from anon CVS?  I have to ask
because there are completely different problems in both cases.

Is SuSe 6.0 glibc2? (does anyone know?)

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking