Problem with imps2 mouse.

I have an intelli-mouse with a wheel on it. I can use imwheel to get the wheel
to work but if I run either X or gpm using the intelli-mouse ps2 option my mousewill then freak out in an svgalib app, eg quake or quake2. Even after I have
quit X and killed gpm it still freaks out in quake until I reboot. Then
everything is fine again until I load X or gpm. Is there anyway to reset
the mouse device so I don't have to reboot every time I want to play quake?

Thanks,

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)