Re: [TCLUG:3506] star tribune

> There is a large article on Linux in Star Tribune's
> Tech section today.  It even has the URL to this lug's
> webpage.  It's a collectors item. ;-)

Yep, I bought one.  Someone had even re-organized my paper (I think..)
Either they were trying to delay people from reading the three sections
dedicated to covering the Vikings loss, or they wanted people to read
the Linux articles.

The stories were good (and long!)  Although it almost seemed like the
author talked to _too many_ people ;-)  Also, the screenshot will be
confusing to people (The windows are all "shaded", so people who don't
know about that will be entirely lost, IMHO)  It would have been better
to get a screenshot with Netscape open or something..

Oh well, I can nit-pick all day -- but I'll stop now :-)

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.0-pre6