Re: [TCLUG:3567] More Security Questions...

You should read up on the TCP Wrappers and install them if you haven't
already. This will give you much more control over who's using or looking
at your machine.  Check the man pages for hosts_access, hosts.allow,
hosts.deny, etc and the docs that come with the tcp_wrappers package.

Peter Lukas