Re: [TCLUG:3569] Matrox Mystique G200 AGP and X

Christopher Palmer wrote:
> So, I'd rather get the SuSE server than have to reinstall XFree86 with the
> latest version. Where on SuSE's Web site is the server? I went there first
> thing and looked for their servers, but couldn't find anything.

I looked as well. I don't think they have them available because they've been included in XFree 3.3.3 so it looks as though your only option is to upgrade. If you don't mind the download time I don't think it's too difficult an upgrade.

Anyhow, that's the route I'd recomend.

> Thanks for your help. :^)

NP. Just wish you could get it working without the upgrade. :(

Good luck.

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)