Re: [TCLUG:3615] I just got this cool new 4 port KVM switch...

I have tested it at work at 1280x1024 and it seemed to work fine. I
use it at home at 1024x768 (max for my lame little monitor) so I
shouldn't have much of a problem there. Sorry I can verify the
1600x1200 figure,

Troy

At 02:11 PM 1/21/99 , you wrote:

>the last one being for the appropriate cable kits (CDW had no clue,
but
>Belkin did). I hooked it up yesterday and it's working just fine,
but it
>does beep annoyingly (for the auditorially defensive) when you
switch
>computers. I have alot more desk real estate available at home now.

I've had bad luck with the switch boxes when trying them on systems
running in
high video resolutions (ie 1280x1024 or larger), even on boxes that
are
supposedly
good up to 1600x1200. How does yours perform at high res?

Thanks