Re: [TCLUG:3671] Looking for rpms

At 10:24 PM 1/23/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Not too long ago someone posted the address of a site where you can get
>all rpms.  I forgot to bookmark it and I'd really like to find it
>again.  I looked through the mailing list archive, but the search was
>pretty much useless and I don't have the time to read each message
>again.  I scanned over all of the subject lines, but didn't find much.

Was http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/ the one you were looking for?
Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old AT&T Unix that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.