Re: [TCLUG:3687] Cases

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Serge M. Egelman wrote:

> On the subject of cases, check out www.colorcase.com.  They have some really
> cool looking ones. Finally there's a company other than SGI making cool
> looking cases (I refuse to honor the Imac).

FYI, colorcase seems pretty small-time. No online ordering, no toll-free
number. I tried to get their "Red Devil": out of stock, more in three
weeks. They were out of Green Devil, Archy Black and Archy Blue. I did
manage to order an Archy White (at $20 off!).

I asked for an order number. I was put on hold. When the "salesman" came
back, he gave me this number, apparently generated by his high-tech
automated order processing system: AW001.

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>