Subject: Re: Old laptops for $10
   Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 05:22:14 -0800 (PST)
   From: Bruce Williams <dogtoot@yahoo.com>
     To: pani@frontiernet.net
     CC: willi126@tc.umn.edu

They are not Intel base or Mac base.... I don't know what type of
operating system is on there either. There is no floppy drive, they
have all been loaded with this communication/wordprocessing program.
I'd be happy to show you one if you are interested. I have about 20 of
them and I'll sell them all for $75.

Bruce

JPEG image