Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

client problems ...

I'm having a lot of difficult getting COW to come up.  The frame
comes up, but is mostly blank, it doesn't get to the point of choosing
a race.

Running Redhat Linux 5.2, and have tried both library versions of the
latest release.

This problem occurred occasionally before and then magically fixed
itself.  In fact, sometimes when I used the -P parameter, it seemed to
work better.

Another thing, if I use the -m parameter, I have to select refresh
before it will display any servers.  But if I also use the -P
parameter, the servers are displayed immediately without requiring me
to select refresh.

Let me know how I can help debug this.

--
 Michael Bain  "When in Doubt, Put on New Tires."  poppa@wetleather.com