Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: COW 3.00 Linux Expired on Bigbang

James Cameron writes:

> COW.3.00pl0.alpha_osf1.gz is expired,

Ack!  Sorry, I recompiled this guy without remaking the cflags.c file,
so the expiration date remained the same.  Doh.

Fixed.

> COW.3.00pl0.linux.gz freezes on startup on Red Hat V5.2,

libc vs glibc problem?

> COW.3.00pl0.linux-glibc.gz is expired,

I expect Michael made the same boo-boo as me when recompiling these.

> COW.3.00pl0.linux.libc5.Small.Screen.gz is expired,
> COW.3.00pl0.linux.libc5.gz works fine.

These still need recompiling.  Although I'd be happy to let libc5 stuff
die these days.

	Alec

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig@budoe.bu.edu