[VANILLA-L:834] Updates to inl robot/cambot stuff

I have been asked by a couple of people to release a 'snapshot' of my
current work and produce a TODO list of what still needs to be done.

This message contains the snapshot, I will send out a list of known
bugs in the next day or so.

Included in this message should be an attachment that contains a gzip
compressed patch.  This patch should be applied onto the Server2.7 code,
after adding the new genspkt.c/socket.c files, and after applying the
last two patches I sent to this list.  (The cambot patch, and the game->
status patch I sent out ages ago.)  This patch may conflict
with patches sent to this list by other people (I haven't applied those
patches to my system).  Also, I've been doing some stuff with
auto-indenting, tabbifying, and whitespace removal from the source.  As
a result I had to instruct diff to ignore whitespace for this patch.  You
may have to instruct patch to ignore whitespace while applying this patch.

What is in this patch:

Fixed a silly error in the new genspkt.c/socket.c file that caused
ping stat messages to break.
Fixed an oversight in my last patch that deactivated optimizations from
the tools directory makefile.

Quelled a warning in patchlevel.h resulting from a #define NULL 0.

Fixed free/captain/army in the inl robot.

Removal of SHORT_PACKET #ifdefs from daemonII.c.  Cleaned up #else
defines in daemonII.c to pacify emacs's autoindenting.  (However, I
instructed diff to ignore whitespace so this patch doesn't
fix the indentation of this file.)
Added army tracking messages to the daemon.  Basically this is a replacement
to Kurt's method of extracting inl stats from warning messages.
With this code the daemon logs a message each time an army is
picked up, bombed, or dropped.  This is a temporarily solution.
The define #define ARMYTRACK must be added somewhere to daemonII.c or
config.h to turn this feature on.

Fixed several bugs in pwstats.pl, and added support for army tracking
messages.

 | Kevin O'Connor                     "BTW, IMHO we need a FAQ for      |
 | koconnor@acsu.buffalo.edu           'IMHO', 'FAQ', 'BTW', etc. !"    |

Unrecognized Data: application/x-gzip