[VANILLA-L:929] Re: [VANILLA-L:928] Re: [VANILLA-L:924] Re: [VANILLA-L:922] metaserver.eu.netrek.org access?

On Aug 4, 10:36, Sven Neuhaus wrote:

>could you give the metaserver code to Bob Tanner so we can setup a working
>US metaserver again? It's been a couple of weeks now and we haven't heard
>a single fart from Nick.
>This is really hurting netrek in general.

I agree. I'm packaging the metaserver code and will mail it to Bob
(what email address, Bob?) asap. There is the problem of the RSA keys,
however. I don't have them. When we decided to split the metaserver
in a Us part and an European part, it was also decided to keep the
keys exclusively at the US metaserver...

Cheers, Frank