[VANILLA-L:933] Re: metaserver.eu.netrek.org access?

Steve Franks writes:

> The RSA keys on the metaserver are what the servers use to download
> to recognize the client keys.
>
> These used to be archived on wormhole, but I see the last updated one
> was in 96.  Are these archived anywhere else that anyone knows?

Bob (and every other server god running updated) has the most recent
copy downloaded from the metaserver in his keys file - just copy that
and he's in business.

Sven, don't you control the netrek domain?  If so, then changing
metaserver.us.netrek.org to point to Bob's machine should solve a lot of
problems transparently.

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig@budoe.bu.edu

+