[VANILLA-L:1001] Re: Unfinished business...

> Quoting Sven Neuhaus (Sven.Neuhaus@de.uu.net):
> > Hi,
> >
> > >   1) a new place for the netrek ftp source is needed
> >
> > I can volunteer to put up a server for this (with 10Mbit off a T3).
>
> I can volunteer for a US Mirror site as well. Or, be the main site.
>
> 5 T1s, 1 7mb DSL link, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Oooh! Oooh! Can I play?

3 T3's, a couple of OC48's redundant links through about 2 different
providers, a bitchin' gigabit ethernet/ATM/FDDI intranet serving about
(at last count) 15,000-18,000 network connected devices. *grin*

Although running a metaserver is all I'm willing to try to get away
with right now.  *grin*

--Carlos V.

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++