[VANILLA-L:746] Re: [VANILLA-L:744] INL Robot?

Tom Holub wrote:
> It's time for the triannual inquiry into the status of the INL Robot.
> Does it exist, does it work, or can it be made to exist and/or work
> before the INL season starts around the end of January?

It exists, it works, but I couldn't say if it would yet satisfy the INL
requirements.  I'd like someone familiar with the current INL server to
try out the Vanilla INL robot and detail what is missing.

I have a vague memory that PWstats was being worked on by Dave Ahn, but
at the same time I remember that Kurt greatly improved the perl script.

(Is Dave on the distribution list?)

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800