[VANILLA-L:875] Re: [VANILLA-L:874] Howdy

On Tue, May 19, 1998 at 12:35:12PM -0500, Steve Sheldon wrote:

>  Also was curious about status on INL project.  I know one question was
> stats gathering.  At one time I experimenting with having the vanilla server
> gather INL style stats.  It was fairly trivial(i.e. about 2-3 hours work) to
> integrate stats collection from the INL source code into Vanilla.  Would
> there be any interest in me repursuing that?

Ehem.  Actually...

It took me a couple of hours to add the PW's to the session stats.  Took me
a couple more to add the snidly's to the robot.  Then real life & work got
in the way and my changes sat in limbo for months.  Then Tom yelled at me
(rightly so) to get the robot finished.  And Kevin started peskying the
list about the robot, making me feel guilty.  So I started merging the
changes into 2.8pl0 at the pace of 1 hr/week.  Thus far, I have added (but
not tested) the full LTD stats and ansified a number of files.  I hope
to get it to a beta testable state before I vacation in June.  Don't hold
your breath, though.  :P

Dave.
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2
+