[VANILLA-L:24] Can't get new client from continuum

Internet Explorer gives me the following error message when I try to download:

***********************************
Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site
ftp://bigban.astro.indiana.edu/pub/netrek/COW/COW-bin/COW.2.02PL1.Solaris.gz
The server returned extended information

Many things I attempt to download gives me this error.  Whats going
on?  If I can't get around it - can someone find a way to help
me get this client?

Brent

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++