[VANILLA-L:35] Re: [VANILLA-L:34] Re: [VANILLA-L:33] Re: [VANILLA-L:30] RSA crap and shared libraries

On Sat, May 23, 1998 at 12:21:09AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Egads! Even the stuff like random.c, keyman.c? I see Berkeley Regents
> all over random.c and Nick himself in keyman.c.

Oops.  I just looked at the directory listing of the base server source
which only contains rsa-server.c.  Everything else comes from res-rsa.tar.
Naturally files like random.c, rint.c and some others can be exported.
Only those that explicitly contain any portion of the RSA algorithm
cannot be.

> I kind of was hoping that just the rsa-* files where it.

Yeah, and possibly the *key*.[ch] files.  I'd have to look to be sure, but
if they just contain hooks, they can be exported.

Sorry for the confusion.
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2
+