[VANILLA-L:47] IRC stuff

I sure get strange offers in my mailbox these days...  If someone wants
a Netrek/vanilla/etc IRC channel, here's a chance.  Useless IMO.

>From: "Macadoo" <macadoo@gte.net>
>To: <ahn@vec.bgsm.edu>
>Subject: Netrek Contiuum: Chat
>Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 21:02:29 -0700

>Upon Visiting your web page I noticed that your organization has no =
>official IRC network for your memebers/visitors to converse in =
>real-time. I would like to offer Nightstar IRC Networks to your =
>organization, we have seven servers, and java-chat capabilities. We can =
>offer you immediate registration of any channels you might need. below =
>is a list of all of our servers...

>                 http://www.nightstar.net

[lengthy server list snipped]

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2
+