Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2764] www.netrek.org down for Y2K upgrades

On Mon, Dec 27, 1999 at 06:17:06PM -0600, sheldon wrote:

> Well, now you've been mentioned on...
>
> http://lwn.net/daily/

Woah.

>  Considering this publicity, I would say a good time to try to promot Netrek
> on freshmeat, slashdot, etc. would be in the next week or so.

All this talk of authentication begs the question, do we want to revisit
the topic of the current RSA scheme?  I remember a while back where we
were thinking about a slightly more robust system.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2