Vanilla List Maling List Archive

[VANILLA-L:1534] Re: [VANILLA-L:1513] Last week for majordomo before cut-over

> Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:31:32 -0600
> From: Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>
> To: vanilla-l@us.netrek.org
> Subject: [VANILLA-L:1513] Last week for majordomo before cut-over
>
> This is my count-down announcement to the cut-over of this mailing
> list to a new software package.
>
> Only got one message of feedback, from James, to make the starting
> number for message be 1600.

  Oh. I guess my email didn't get you ya.

> Just want to post again asking for any more concerns or feedback.

  I think this sounds like a great idea Bob and I'm all for it.
However, I think it might be better to start at 2000 that way it's
clearer that there was a change in process.

Cheers!

Keir
--
+