Vanilla List Maling List Archive

[VANILLA-L:1537] New end_tourney.pl

Attached you'll find the latest version of end_tourney.pl.  I now have
pretty strong confidence in the acc numbers (which were, indeed,
computed incorrectly previously).  SB stats are also fixed, deaths
by planetary fire have been added to the kill stats, the top line
has been changed to /usr/bin/env perl and a comment has been added
instructing people to change it to their perl5 interpreter, raw
stats are generated in tab-delimited format for statboys or whomever
to peruse, and various other small glitches have been fixed.  I did
some cross-checking and most of the things I wasn't sure worked
seem to do pretty well now.

Oh yeah, and $dropdir is commented out.

If you need a uuencoded version, let me know.

--
Tom Holub (tom_holub@LS.Berkeley.EDU)
Letters & Science Computer Resources