Vanilla List Maling List Archive

[VANILLA-L:1540] end_tourney.pl

James,

I was compiling the latest server snapshot to replace the old INL 4.0 server
for our team, and I noticed that the end_tourney.pl script seems to be
truncated.  You might want to fix that...

And Tom, is the Vanilla INL server required for official games this season,
or are you still allowing games to be played on the old 4.0 servers?

Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2
+