Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

INL robot and

I recently did a cvs update and recompiled my INL server.  A few
notes:

Why is START_ARMIES=30 in the default .sysdef?  This is a change, isn't
it?

DEFUPDATE should be 10 in the default .sysdef.

The LTD stat stuff needs to be enablable by a ./configure option,
or a sysdef option, or it has to be turned on by the INL robot.  Editing
config.h is too inaccurate for public use.

(Because of this last, my last game stats didn't get generated so I
didn't get to finish the end_tourney.pl fixes).
 -Tom