Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

[Vanilla Ann] Mailing list migration

I will be migrating vanilla-announce to a new mail server today 27-Jun-2000 at
01:10 CST.

All your email addresses will go across with the migration.

You will all receive a personal confirmation notice that your account has
moved. If you do not receive this notification, PLEASE contact me directly at
tanner@real-time.com.

The current address of vanilla-announce@us.netrek.org will continue to work. I
say this because you will get an email stating that the posting address is
vanilla-announce@lists.real-time.com, which is just an alias until DNS
updates.

Right, now this is just the announce list, I'll be doing the discussion list
next.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks.
--